Diggblog.com accepts guest posts and we invite marketing experts to share their stories, opinions and voices with our audience. Although we pay close attention to our blog, we read every guest post request we receive. However, please do not submit applications to us without reading the guidelines, as we will reject applications that do not meet our guidelines.
If you are looking for an immediate publication, Result First offers a “sponsored publication” option. Unlike the usual guest post, a sponsored story is published within 1-2 business days. However, you should always adhere to our guest posting guidelines and require approval from our editors.
To send your request, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we publish?
Digital Marketing Education: If you are a digital marketer and want to educate our audience, you can submit your tips, how-to articles, case studies, trends, or lists .
Expert Opinions – If you are an industry professional with relevant experience and a good digital presence, you can submit your opinion on any topic related to the digital marketing industry.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write or submit a story to Result First, we want you to know our policies. We ask that you carefully read and follow these guidelines:
- Basics first: Your article must not contain any grammatical or linguistic errors.
- Your story should be informative, interactive and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to provide our users with valuable information that will help them improve their digital marketing skills or keep them up to date.
- Please do not send us blocks of text that are in a Word document. Your article should be well structured with subheadings, bullet points, quotes, and images.
- Don’t be a company that talks to people. We are people giving information to others, so make it look like this in your story. Speak in the first person and address readers directly.
- Your articles must be between 800 and 1,200 words.
- Do not use irrelevant images or copyrighted images owned by someone else.
- Please credit the source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
- The story must be unique and not published anywhere else.
- Attach your biography and a photo to the article.
- Don’t advertise any services or products in your story.
- Submit your topic ideas before submitting your story.
- If you don’t follow the guidelines above, you probably won’t hear from us.
How do I submit a guest post?
Once your article meets our guidelines, you can send it to email@example.com. We are happy to hear them.
After submission, our group will review it and check if the content is unique and approve it.
Plus, once your article is approved, we’ll be happy to post an author bio with a link to your blog, business, or website.
I look forward to your contributions; Thank you!